Maintenance and Facility's main objective is devoted to coordination of space, infrastructure, people and the organization. Maintenance and facility is responsible for integrating processes within AS-EPA.
The following are some of the main objectives of the Maintenance and Facility:
- Minimize the loss of productive time due to equipment failure.
- Maximize the efficient use of maintenance and equipments.
- Minimize accidents through regular inspection and repair of safety devices.
- Prolong the life of capital assets by minimizing the rate of wear and tear.
- Keep all productive assets in good working conditions.
Neil Pilcher, Administration Manager
Phone: (684) 633-2304 ext: 231